If you have four or more employees that need training and certification, an infrared on-site training course may be right for you. On-site training courses offer several distinct advantages over open enrollment classes. Among these are:
- Several people can be trained and certified quickly
- Travel expenses for employees are eliminated
- customized to meet your particular needs
- Courses are scheduled at times convenient for you
- Curricula may be modified to meet your company’s specific needs
Among the infrared on-site training courses we offer:
- Level I, II, and III Certified Infrared Thermographer®
- Infrared Building Sciences
- Infrared Inspections for Electrical Utilities
- Infrared Inspections for Home & Building Inspectors
- Infrared Inspections for the Mining Industry
- Manager’s Overview
- Operator training courses for all brands of infrared equipment
- 16 hour Applications Courses
- Infrared Inspection of Electrical Systems
- Infrared Inspection of Mechanical Systems
- Infrared Inspection of Petrochemical Facilities
- Infrared Inspection for Roof Consultants & Contractors
Since we do not manufacture or sell infrared equipment, our infrared on-site training courses are presented without marketing hype and are relevant to all brands of thermal imagers regardless of age. All of our instructors are highly experienced, practicing thermographers. Each brings years of unmatched, real-world experience to the classroom. Our courses are taught using a combination of dynamic multi-media presentations, hands-on demonstrations, and one-on-one interaction with students. Our courses integrate theory, practice, and case studies in a fun, relaxed atmosphere designed to maximize each student’s learning experience.
Call us at today at 609-239-4788 to discover how we can bring the world’s best infrared training and certification directly to you. You may also inquire via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infraspection Institute is the oldest independent infrared training and infrared certification firm in the world. Founded in 1980, Infraspection Institute has trained and certified over 10,000 thermographers worldwide. With over 35 years in business, Infraspection Institute literally pioneered the infrared training industry. During our long history, we have shaped the infrared industry through training, technical consulting, technical publications, research, standards development, and software publishing.
Locate faulty components