One of the most challenging steps for a thermographer is leaving the classroom and using an infrared imager in the real world. While thermography is a science, it is also an art or craft requiring a skilled human operator for both conducting the inspection and interpreting the data obtained.
This event allows students to work with experienced instructors in small groups. Concentration will be placed on basic infrared techniques and common applications.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand key features and capabilities of your thermal imager
- Recognize how to avoid common imaging mistakes
- Improve your thermal imaging skills and techniques
- Learn tricks of the trade from experienced professionals
- Ensure accuracy for future infrared inspections
This live event is intended for anyone wishing to have hands-on time with infrared imagers. Participants may bring their own imagers or share with someone in the group. Course is designed for new, as well as experienced thermographers, looking to share techniques or gain experience.
Length of Event
Sunday, January 19, 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Available exclusively at annual IR/INFO Conference
Infraspection Institute Certified Level III Infrared Thermographers®
Course FREE to full-conference attendees, all others: $99.00