Welcome to SuccessIRies™ – the next generation of distance learning for thermographers.
In 2004, Infraspection Institute introduced the world’s first Distance Learning courses for thermography. At that time, our goal was simple – provide world-class infrared training 24/7 accessible from the convenience of your home or office.
Since that time, our iLearnIR™ Distance Learning program has allowed hundreds of thermographers to complete their training for Level I, Level II, and Level III thermography as well as several applications courses.
In response to student requests, Infraspection Institute is pleased to offer SuccessIRies™ – our new series of web-based short courses. Typically 30 – 60 minutes in length, SuccessIRies™ are narrated short courses that cover a wide variety of topics of interest to thermographers, maintenance personnel, and inspection professionals. Topics include, but are not limited to, advanced IR applications, test equipment, safety, business, and best practices.
Key benefits of SuccessIRies™ courses
- We utilize state-of-the-art web servers to provide a unique, educational experience
- All courses are taught by Infraspection Institute Level III Certified Infrared Thermographers®
- Each course meets training requirements for the continuing education of NDT personnel
- SuccessIRies™ courses are available 24/7 from the convenience of your home or office
- Courses are available for 24 hours from the time of purchase
Available SuccessIRies™ Courses
101 – IR Thermography – What’s Hot in PdM – FREE
102 – IR Thermography for Home & Building Inspectors – FREE
103 – Starting, Marketing & Managing an IR Consulting Company
104 – Temperature Limits for Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
105 – NFPA 70E – Are You in Compliance
106 – Nine Steps for Setting Up an Infrared Inspection Program
107 – IR Thermography for Building Diagnostics
108 – How to Check IR Equipment Calibration
109 – IR Inspections of Photovoltaic Systems