A thermographer’s most important tool is his/her infrared imager. In order to collect accurate results, the imager must be able to provide accurate temperature data. Calibration of one’s infrared imager is essential to provide this accurate data and to comply with current industry standards.
This event will start with instructors demonstrating the proper procedure to test the calibration of an infrared imager. Students will then be able to test their own imager or practice with an imager provided.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand key steps to calibrate your thermal imager
- Identify key steps in performing calibration of IR equipment
- Master the use of calibration techniques and equipment
- Learn how to properly document your equipment calibration
- Save money by performing this test in-house
This live event is intended for anyone wishing to learn how to calibrate their infrared imager. Participants may bring their own imagers or share with someone in the group. Course is designed for new, and experienced thermographers, seeking to calibrate their infrared imager.
Length of Event
Sunday, January 17, 2021 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Available exclusively at annual IR/INFO Conference
Infraspection Institute Certified Level III Infrared Thermographers®
Course FREE to full-conference attendees, all others: $99.00